DevOpsChat Special Guests: Ryan Bryers and Adrian Hepworth
We are delighted that Ryan Bryers and Adrian Hepworth will be joining us for a DevOpsChat where we will discuss the role that collaboration tooling plays in DevOps. You can see the questions we will be discussing at the bottom of this page.
Ryan Bryers is the CTO for Worldline UK&I where he is focused on Digital Transformation, Agile Enablement and Cloud Adoption whilst also managing and evolving operational speed solutions.
Adrian Hepworth is the Chief Architect for Worldline UK&I where he is responsible for architecture principles and delivery practices within the Worldline digital product business. He also maintains partnership links with technology suppliers, SMEs and the open source community as well as being a member of the UK government open standards board.
In this video interview Ryan and Adrian shared with us some of their views on why collaboration matters, which tools deliver results and how to get started:
Questions for this DevOpsChat
- Q1: What are the benefits of improved collaboration?
- Q2: What is your favourite collaboration tool and why?
- Q3: What challenges may be faced by organisations wishing to use new collaboration tools?
- Q4: Do teams need to be co-located if they are to be highly collaborative?
- Q5: How is the choice of collaboration tools influenced by whether a team is co-located or distributed?
- Q6: Does our education system equip people to use modern collaboration tools?